No Ulan Bator this year

It has been obvious for a while – we will not be able to ride to Mongolia this summer. The emotionally difficult decision was set to be taken 15th of May, but we have been following the Corona-situation closely. Especially in Russia it has been aggressive, and they have seemingly not reached the peak yet.

Our Mongolia trip must be cancelled, or more precisely postponed. We keep our plan and will pick them up as soon as possible.

Our focus is now on Plan B, which is to follow the TET-route through Norway, Sweden and Finland all the way up to North Cape. Back south we have two alternatives and have concluded on neither of them yet. The departure is set to be on June the 19th. Only problem now is that it is still uncertain if Norway will lift our restrictions from entering/returning from Sweden or Finland. There is a small possibility for some release from June the 15th. We are crossing our fingers and hope we do not need to pick up Plan C….

Stay tuned!

Per, Kenneth og Siggen

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *